ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTERS FOR CHLORINE, TASTE & ODOR REDUCTION*
NOW WITH PFAS, CHLORAMINE & VOC REDUCTION*
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PFAS reduction*
- Chlorine and Chloramine reduction*
- VOC reduction*
- 1 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust and sediment
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction*
- High dirt holding capacity
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- NSF ans WQA certified for Material Safety
- California Prop.65 compliance
MATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high performance catalytic carbon technology. WQe are proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved MATRIKX® carbon blocks.
Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA. MATRIKX® products not only deliver industry leading performance and value, they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY:
- 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Performance validated by independent laboratories
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
- Certified for Sustainability by WQA-S-803
- California Prop.65 Compliant
Fully finished MATRIKX® CTO PLUS, carbon block filter cartridges are compatible with industry standard 10 inch and 20 inch open sump housings: MATRIKX® CTO PLUS carbon blocks have a nominal rating of 1 micron.