KX MATRIKX CTO Carbon Filter for Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
10 INCH BIG BLUE SIZE | 32-450-10-MATRIKX | 5 MICRON | REPLACES 32-450-10-GREEN
KX MATRIKX CTO® filters are optimized for applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter for chlorine taste and odor reduction. These filters are known industry-wide for superior performance. 5 Micron Nominal Filtration Rating (10 Micron Absolute Filtration Rating).
KX MATRIKX 32-450-10-MATRIKX is the factory recommended direct replacement for 32-450-10-GREEN and 32-425-125-975, which have both been discontinued by the manfuacturer.
MATRIKX® CTO® CARBON BLOCK FILTERS ARE NOW RATED FOR CLORAMINE REDUCTION.
- Chlorine and Chloramine Reduction
- 5 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust, and sediment.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Performance validated by independent laboratories
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
- Certified for Systainability by WQA-S-803
- California Pro.65 Compliant.
- Industry-Standard Size for Universal Replacement. Fits #10 Big Blue (10''BB) Open Sump FIlter Housings (Approximate Outer Dimensions of Housings: 7½" x 12¾")
Specifications for 10'' BB MATRIKX CTO
KX Part: 32-450-10-MATRIKX
Replace Part: KX 32-450-10-GREEN, KX 32-425-125-975, Filtrex GreenBlock FXB10VOC
Filter Size (Nominal): 10'' Big Blue (4½" x 10")
Filter Dimensions: 4.25'' OD x 9¾"L
For Contaminants: Chlorine & Chloramine Taste & Odor Sediment, Dirt, Rust
Nominal Filtration: 5 Micron
Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction: >36,000 gallons @ 3 gpm
Chloramine Reduction: 3,000 gallons @ 1.5gpm
Pressure Drop: 4 psid @ 3gpm
Manufacturer: KX Technologies
Brand: MATRIKX CTO
10'' Big Blue Housongs: AMI Filter Housings Ametek/Pentek Housings
Country of Manufacture: India
KX MATRIKX Carbon Filters Certified for Sustainability
Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friewndly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA. MATRIKX products are manufacrured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.