PLUS 3P SX
THE PLUS 3P SX 3 PIECE WATER FILTERS ARE SUITABLE FOR HOUSING SX (DOE) STANDARD FILTER CARTRIDGES.
They can be found on the market in the single, DUPLEX and TRIPLEX version, with transparent or opaque bowl. The IN/OUT connections are available in brass 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” with BSP type thread or plastic BSP or NPT thread. The PLUS 3P SX housings can house cartridges with variable height of 5” to 20”.
Thanks to the innovative construction technique for double and triple stage models, characterised by a single-block head, the PLUS 3P SX cartridge filters offer excellent performance in terms of safety and an easy and quick installation.
For a full control of operating conditions, there are single water filters available in the M version with 2 manometers.
The wide range of accessories and spare parts is available upon request.
- Water filters designed for POU and POE applications
- Models PLUS 3P SX with 3 pieces
- Version single, DUPLEX and TRIPLEX
- Suitable with SX (DOE) cartridges
- IN/OUT male or female 1/2", 3/4”, 1” connection
- Metal or plastic BSP or NPT thread
- Variant MP with IN/OUT male in plastic, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” BSP
- Transparent (TS) or opaque (AB) bowls
- Cartridge heights that can be installed: 5” 7” 10” 20”
- Model M with 2 manometers
- Materials: Reinforced PP, PET
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure, BSP versions: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Maximum operating pressure, NPT versions: 8,6 bar (125 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Easy opening, closing, and seal with ring
- Reliability and convenience of the systems double and triple systems
- Quick and safe installation
- Maximum control with manometers
- Wide range of accessories