UNDER-SINK WATER FILTERS BRAVO DP MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO IMPROVE WATER QUALITY BY MAINTAINING IT CLEAN AND SAFE.
Connected to a secondary tap, they make it possible to optimise system use making it also possible to use untreated water.
The under-sink water filters can be installed on vast range of SX (DOE) cartridges with centring Filter Fit - and BX (SOE- o-ring 222) with a height of 10”.
If combined with cartridges to filter sediments with activated carbon treatment improve water quality by reducing chlorine, unpleasant odours and flavours, pollutants and micro-organisms.
The BRAVO DP makes it easier to manage space above the counter, allowing different filtration levels and treatments with the variations DUO, TRIO or in the special BRAVO DP CASE portable format. The housings are patented.
Atlas Filtri supports an environmentally friendly philosophy to provide incentives to sustainable practices: with under-sink tap water filters BRAVO DP it is possible to find a notable reduction in waste and bottle consumption giving an environmental advantage.
- Under-sink water filters with smaller overall size
- Models MONO, DUO, TRIO
- SX (DOE) cartridges and BX (SOE- o-ring 222) cartridges
- Head: reinforced polypropylene
- Bowl: PET
- White bowl
- Cartridge height: 10”
- Model BRAVO DP CASE
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Choose between filtered or non-filtered water
- Specific cartridges for reducing odours, unpleasant flavours and substances that are hazardous to your health
- Save time and resources by consuming less bottled water
- Patented housings
- Wide range of accessories