WATER FILTER DP MONO, DUO OR TRIO BY ATLAS FILTRI ARE HOUSINGS FOR FILTRATION, ONE OR MORE STAGES, CAPABLE OF HOUSING BOTH SX CARTRIDGES WITH STANDARD FLAT GASKETS (DOE) AND BX SPECIAL CARTRIDGES WITH QUICK COUPLING AND DOUBLE O-RING (SOE – O-RING 222).
The correct positioning of SX cartridges is guaranteed by the centring system Filter-Fit.
The DP water filters are available with transparent or opaque bowls (in blue or white version) that vary according to the desired cartridges from 5” to 20” height. To respond to the multiple necessities, they are also supplied in the M version with manometer and in the S with drain funnel. The IN/OUT connections are multiple: 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2", 3/4“, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” BSP with or without brass or plastic insert with NPT thread in the versions 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1”.
Along with the cartridge filters there is an ample range of accessories and spare parts. The system is internationally patented.
- Water filters designed for POU and POE applications
- Models DP with 2 pieces
- Version MONO, DUO, TRIO
- Suitable for SX (DOE) cartridges and BX (SOE – o-ring 222) special cartridges
- IN/OUT female 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2", 3/4“, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” connection
- Metal or plastic BSP or NPT thread
- Variant MP with IN/OUT male in plastic, 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” BSP
- Transparent (TS) or opaque (AB) bowls
- Cartridge heights that can be installed: 5” 7” 10” 20”\
- Model M with 2 manometers
- Model S with drain funnel
- Materials: Reinforced polypropylene, PET
- Patented housings
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure, BSP versions: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Maximum operating pressure, NPT versions: 8,6 bar (125 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Easy installation and convenience of the systems DUO and TRIO
- Ecological materials
- Maximum control with pressure gauges
- Immediate cleaning with drain funnel
- Wide range of accessories