THE ABOVE-SINK PORTABLE WATER FILTERS DEPURAL TOP ARE DESIGNED FOR DIRECT CONTACT WITH WATER TAP SUCH AS THAT IN THE KITCHEN.
They are available in the single, DUO and TRIO models to combine different stages of treatment, in white, transparent or chromed colour in order to adapt to different styles and spaces. The tap filters DEPURAL TOP use SX (DOE) and BX (SOE – o-ring 222) cartridges of 10” height destined, based on need, for removing impurities, bad odours and flavours and chemical pollutants.
They are equipped with diverter valve with bypass and guarantee the use of both filtered and non-filtered water, promoting a sustainable policy and concrete savings.
The DEPURAL TOP home water filters are equipped with rubber feet to offer full stability, a set of adaptors to simplify connection to taps and a large range of accessories such as spout, spanners and connections. All materials used are suitable for potable water.
- Point-of-use counter-top water filter housing
- Models single, DUO and TRIO
- Cartridge SX (DOE) and BX (SOE – o-ring 222)
- Head: polypropylene
- Bowl: SAN or PP or ABS
- White bowl BW, transparent TS or chromed CH
- Cartridge height: 10”
- Variants DVB with metal diverter valve
- Variants ECO with plastic diverter valve
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 3 bar (43 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- When combined with specific cartridges, it is possible to remove impurities, bad odours and chemical pollutants
- Quick and easy installation
- Design suitable for different sinks and taps
- Tap connection with diverter valve for filtered and not filtered water use
- Wide range of accessories
ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK FILTERS FOR CHLORINE, TASTE & ODOR REDUCTION*
NOW WITH PFAS AND CHLORAMINE REDUCTION*
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PFAS reduction*
- Chlorine and Chloramine reduction*
- 5 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust and sediment
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction*
- High dirt holding capacity
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- NSF and WQA certified for Material Safety
- Claifornia Prop. 65 compliance
MATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high performance catalytic carbon technology. We are proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved MATRIKX® carbon blocks.
Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA. MATRIKX® products not only deliver industry leading performance and value, they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY:
- 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Performance validated by independent laboratories
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
- Certified for Sustainability by WQA-S-803
- California Prop.65 Compliant