Expertly reduces limescale deposits in many professional applications. For fewer machine breakdowns.
Improves yor water quality
Benefit from optimised water quality - without taste and aroma impairing elements.
Professional machine protection
Effectively reduces limescale deposits, so machines require less servicing and repair.
Top flexibility for your applications
Select from a range of accessories, choose the head desing that fulfils your requirements.
- Trusted Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in four steps
- Effectively reduces unwanted substances that negatively affect taste and aroma – also in bypass water – for optimum quality of the end product
- Easy handling thanks to rapid-change system, including innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Easy to operate and space-saving integrated flush valve
- Meets your needs: works in coffee, espresso and vending machines as well as combi steamers and ovens and comes in a wide range of capacities
Sizes: C50, C150, C300, C500, C1100
- Capacity coffee/espresso/vending machines (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 40% bypass): 960-11,500 l
- Capacity combi steamers/ovens (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 10% bypass): 660-7,906 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
Quality & safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology decarbonises water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Carbonate hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces carbonate hardness to reduce limescale formation.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water – including bypass water – runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste and aroma impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains remaining fine particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.